It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, August 19, 2012

and then there was one....

Riggs, Rollins and Sarah Kate are back in school and now it is just me and Lila Ray. We are really missing them...but we are also enjoying our time together. We have been so busy! This morning we ran to 10 different places and she just rolls with it! She loves to help!
But we also try to take a few minutes from our day...usually before the bus comes....to play together. We tall and laugh and we both just eat up this time. Sometimes we play barbies...sometimes we swing at the park...today we traced our bodies with sidewalk chalk...it's always her choice.



I just try and not get so busy.....because I am always behind....and never caught up...to not take the time to really appreciate this sweet face every day.
I love my one on one time with Lila Ray!

No comments:

Post a Comment