It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Goodbye Smokies....



We said goodbye to the Mountains with breakfast at The Log Cabin...sitting by the fire and the smells of syrup all around us.... it is always so yummy!...and with a final rock on the porch we got in our truckster to head home! It was such a fun trip! It is always great to reconnect with family...to be around the people you love from sun up till sundown gives you a chance to really be with them. I know Jason and Tonya have only been to the Smokies with us once but I really missed them this year. I am working on a reunion with Mikey and the magic kingdom for next fall break so everyone start saving up so you all can come with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment