It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Beyond Tired....

Whirlwind....non-stop....exhausting...somehow our weekends have gotten to be more busy than our weeks!
Friday after the kids got off the bus....(take a deep breath)...soccer practice, birthday party, up till 1 am getting things ready for Saturday, up at 5 am to get us up and ready for the day, drive to Trimble Country for a cross country meet, back to Louisville for soccer games, drive to Lexington for UK game, home at 1:30 am, up at 6 to get ready for Sunday, American girl Fashion show, soccer games, flag football, second soccer game, dinner, grocery...tired so tired and for the icing on the cake as I unload the groceries in the parking lot  Lila throws up burrito, Cheetos and chocolate all over herself and the truck.....I clean it up and get them home for a bath..I am tired..trying to smile and be patient with them...if I can just get them clean and in bed before the tears start that would be great.

Grocery parking lot
I put them in a nice warm bath and get them clean and smelling of vanilla.... and as I lotion Rollins up he says " I had a great weekend but I would like to spend some time with just you, Moma" ....heart melting love...tired and smelling of throw up he still loves me! God love him!  God love all four of them for loving me so much.....

It was still a little early for bed so they played and laughed all together...just home and happy for a while before bed. Hearing their sweet giggles...and the happy harmony of brothers and sisters took the edge off as I cleaned the throw up off of the car seat straps and stripped it off for the laundry.  Truly the laughter of a child is the light of a home. 


And all was well....until Rollins got hurt...as usual! And then it was kisses and off to bed for them and off to get ready for another week for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment