It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, October 4, 2010

Halloween Memories

We are deep in Halloween costume decisions here at the Hardy house....so many choices....so many kids! We love Halloween and even in the heat of summer when the first Halloween costume catalog arrives in the mailbox we look at it from cover to cover! It is a big choice that they get to make once a year so they have to choose wisely. When they put on their costumes.... no matter what they might be...Halloweens of the past flash before me....and I think about how they have grown...and changed....and how I have grown and how I have changed as a person....as a moma.Those first costumes when they were little I chose for them...and now they choose for themselves...even little Lila this year who started out wanting to be mini mouse and now wants to be a Ladybug. She is the only one who is set for sure...I can't wait to see what the others choose...today is decison day for them...a day to add another Hallowen costume to their list!


No comments:

Post a Comment