It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tender

On the way home from the mountains we watched Harry and the Hendersons...remember that movie...about the family that finds and comes to love Big Foot? And at the end he has to go back into the wilderness and say goodbye to the family, of course.  As the goodbye came Sweet, tender, Lila...at only 2 teared up and was sad as she could be. I have never seen a baby "get" a movie and show such raw, genuine emotion as I did watching her. I was amazed that she could follow the plot of the movie...she had watched it intently...and to then react to it with such pure emotions. Watch out world she is feisty...but tender!

1 comment: