It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween Cookies!!!


The kids love the sugar cookies I make...LOVE them!!! The first time I ever made them was at Halloween time...after we had bought a pack of store bought Lofthouse sugar cookies that were Halloween themed...when I made them Riggs called them homemade Halloween cookies...and he was the first to fall in love with them! It makes you feel good as a moma to have something that you know will bring smiles to them...and these cookies never disappoint in the smile category. No matter what season, or holiday we are celebrating they are always called homemade Halloween cookies...even on the 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment