It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, October 23, 2010

wanted


The State meet for Cross Country is this weekend and we are all about it! After that there are a few post season races that the best of the best participate in to make a national team.  We have decided to attend the meeting for Derby city after talking to them about Riggs and if he races we will, more than likely, go with this team...but there are other teams out there and they would love to have Riggs run for them and a few have contacted us to recruit him. As a moma, I am pleased as punch...just so proud of all he has acomlpished! I am still in awe of how good he is at this...coaches and directors of the state cross country asociation refer to him as exceptional...something I have always thought of him...ever since I held his 8lb 1oz sweetness in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment