It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, October 29, 2010

Late night Carbs

The discipline Riggs has shown with cross country is unbelievable...he has been so dedicated..always willing to go to practices four days a week....drinking his water...eating his protein. Tonight was a fun Friday with friends but as we got home Riggs got refocused on the State meet. He asked for pasta before bed telling me he needed more carbs.... and ate the whole plate. He gave hugs and announced he was going to bed right after that so he could get the rest he needed. I am in awe of him and how focused he is for an 8 yr old.  As he walked up the stairs to bed I silently sent up happy prayers for a great day tomorrow...it just means so much to him...and he means so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment