It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Update on Lovely Lila

Well I would be kidding myself if I said that Lila has eased into her school routine flawlessly and looks forward...no begs to go every day...not true! But...it is getting easier...and she is liking it more every day. On the days I just drop off Kkate...she says from the security of her car sea..."I stay Moma today...play with Liza morrow"....and I say..."yes, Lila...today you are all mine!"  Dropping her off is still hard but no more tears just little creases in her face of uncertainty....but picking her up is pure bliss! She bounds through the door like a tiny tornado...eyes searching for me...and when they meet she run to me as fast her her sweet little legs can run...into my arms for lovies and kisses..."I missed you moma," she tell me.  And she is always so happy to show you what she made...the things she created and painted....colored and glued....today she grabbed her red painted picture of Clifford to show daddy when we pulled into the garage....she is getting it and slowly starting to love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment