It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas card

When you have 6 people in the family..choosing one image to put on a Christmas card is hard...or it is for me. It is hard to choose one image that says this is us...the Hardys.  I thought and looked through the pictures from this year and this one stood out. It may not be the best picture of us all..but it captures a moment of bliss that we shared together this year. All together, in the warmth of family, sun, and the breath that vacation brings our busy lives. So this is the winner for 2010. The cards are ordered and I can't wait to send them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment