It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cross Country Banquet

Tonight we attended our first Goshen Elementary Cross Country Banquet.I was so excited to see all the kids! You spend four or five days a week with some of them for months and then after State we didn't...I was really missing them and couldn't wait to see and hug them.The night was a celebration of a memorable,fun season...and a season I will hold dear to to heart until the day I die.  To see my Riggs walk in that room and people were happy he was there...to see my Riggs be announced as the fastest third grader in the state of Kentucky...to see my Riggs smile with confidence and radiate with happiness....words can't even describe it.   I shared the video that I had been working on for months to the team and the families and it felt so good that everyone loved it. It made the hours and the tears put into it mean something. To join this sport and this team was truly life changing and special...to win State and be a part of the team that won is something Riggs will carry with him forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment