It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Flicka

I have found that Lila and I share a common bond..we are both sensitive...and sometimes just loose it and need an emotional release...and sometimes you get one. Tonight we watched the movie Flick 2...it was about a horse and my animal lover, Lila just loved it and was drawn into the movie on a level I can't imagine she would "get" but she does. She understood the plot and the sadness and she cried...and I cried too. We sat on the couch after it was over and we both just lost it and tears spilled down our cheeks..and we didn't know why we were still crying but we were. Sometimes it feel good to just let it out......and you feel better after. It is funny to see this baby deal with her emotions...and it is crazy to see myself in Lila.

No comments:

Post a Comment