It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A new Christmas tree for my Christmas baby!

The girls share a room...and up to this point they have shared a Christmas tree. The tree is beautiful...and covered in pink boas. It is the pink, little girls tree I always dreamed my little girl would have! But it is now all Lila's. Sarah Kate came to me.... and from her heart...asked me for her own tree with her own ornaments and she is my Christmas baby... and she is practically an angel.... so we figured out how to make that happen.  Gran Gran and I took her to Garden Ridge and she picked out a 7 foot hot pink tree..and got silver tinsel to go around it. She picked out a pink bow for the topper and the ornaments on her new tree are all hers...her Clara ornament from her first Nutcracker...her purple ornaments from her purplicious party...her beloved pig ornaments...the tree is hers from the bottom to the top...and it is beautiful just like her. I love you Christmas baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment