It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, November 15, 2010

She did it!!!

Lila...without even telling me she was going to try...went pee-pee on the potty today!!! She just went in there and took care of business! We jumped and celebrated! I can't believe she is even ready to try this! I am a little nervous because if there are problems with her spinal cord this is when they may start to appear...so with this adventure comes a little lit of fear, but I feel good about it!


 
 After we celebrated, I asked her what kind of prize she wanted...a doll? candy? And her answer was so Lila...she wanted to take a picture with my good camera...a real no-no usually...but she did pee on the potty! So this is her first photo of me and Sarah Kate....she chose to focus more on Sarah Kate with her artistic vision!

No comments:

Post a Comment