It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful for this


This Thanksgiving I find myself, down to the bone, thankful that mom lives closer to us now. Having her closer has opened up a new door...that goes both ways...of helping. Dropping by for a visit and going ahead and giving baths before we come home so we we walk in the door we are ready for family time...impromptu sleep overs...and one on one time for the kids with mom in her space. They are getting to know her in a new way and I love this. We are able to stop by to rake leaves, plant tulip bulbs, or have her over to our house for supper.I am so, so thankful for this....

No comments:

Post a Comment