It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Goodbye Power Rangers :(

I started the pre-Christmas play room purge tonight. I went through every tote and every bin. Jeremy and I have been so blessed...we had Riggs..and then Rollins so we had boy toys...then we had the girls so we have girl toys...and we have never really had to part with anything...toys were alway in use or in que to be used but tonight I found myself looking into a tote of power rangers...knowing in my heart they would never be played with again.  They used to be Riggs' whole world...we even had a power ranger party when the new Power Ranger SPD series started. When he potty trained that was "his promise" ....when you go potty I will buy you every color power ranger there is.....and one night I found myself at Walmart at ten at night buying them because the potty was full of peepee for the first time. It's just hard to say goodbye..to these one time treasures that were loved so much.  I took out one of every color and the rest we will say goodbye to...sending them off with love and the hope that someone else will love them as much as we did.
Power Ranger Party

No comments:

Post a Comment