It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Homework treasures


I fell like I am always pulling out a treasure form Rollins' back pack...this child has a heart of gold. Here is his reading response from Diary of a Wimpy Kid and how it makes him think of friendship and his best friend Braden. I am speechless...his heart just keeps amazing me! He writes: "a best friend is important because my best friend has a seizure and I helped him"  And this little boy is at the ready for the next seizure or anything else that may come Bradens way...for the rest of his life. Special... his heart is so special and so unique and selfless...I can't wait to see where this heart will take him in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment