It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This blog

I had no idea when I started this blog how much I would love it and how much it wold mean to me..but I love preserving these memories in this life I live.  I never considered how much it wold mean to Jeremy either...every once in a while he will sit and read it...he has to be in just the right mood and it is always at night and it always makes him cry. The other surprise was how much Riggs loves it. He loves to read the happenings of our life and how I feel about them. He loves to see how proud I am of him..and his brothers and sisters. I will be in the kitchen and hear the computer playing the music from the blog and I know Riggs is checking it out...it makes my heart happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment