It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sophie turns 3!


Today the girls attended Sophie's Christmas Cookie Decorating Birthday party. They were so excited! When the party started the girls found their boxes at the table with their name on it and tied with a cute Christmas cookie cutter.  Inside each little girl found a Christmas apron with their initials on it...special just for them
and for their cookie decorating!  The table was covered with icing of every kind...homemade, store bought, yellow, white, red, yellow, black and green...and sprinkles, chocolate chips and red hots too! The cookies...in shapes of snowmen, trees, and circles lay undecorated and ready for little hands to work their magic!




They had so much fun decorating their cookies!




My little American blondies were the minority at this party. I am so happy Sophie has little girl cousins but I am also thankful for all her China baby friends!

Sophie made her birthday wish...and was cute as a button! I hope her wish comes true...I know she is a dream come true for Cam and Katie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment