It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Finally a time to be together

It seems like we have been trying forever to get together with Jason and Tonya...for some adult time...and tonight we finally did! We met up at our house and all piled in their car and headed to Frashelli's for their fabulous pizza. The beauty of this relationship is that we always seamlessly pick right up where we left off...it's like we saw them yesterday at the park...and the day before for breakfast...and we are together all the time. It feels right.It's hard to believe this relationship is still new because it doesn't feel that way at all. After pizza we went to see the movie Due Date and after a few laughs we headed back to our house. I hug them with warm hugs like you give a brother or a sister .... like I have been hugging them all my life...taking them in we say good by with lingering love we hold in our reserve until the next time we see them....until we celebrate Christmas together. Having adult time was so fun but I can't wait to get together with the littles too. I was missing Sydney tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment