It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, November 25, 2010

oh Lila!

I can't count how many times a day I say "oh Lila"...today alone from spilling Garlic butter all over the carpet, pulling the whole toilet paper roll, spilling a glass of tea, not wanting to get in her car seat...and everyone brings me to "Oh Lila!"  But today this one tops the cake...she walked up to me and to the tune of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star...sang "Can you see my butt, butt, butt!" over and over as she danced and shook her naked booty! She is so cute...and so sweet, but she is so spirited...and funny. I shook my head and said "oh Lila" and escored her to a pull up and told her Little girls don't sing songs about butts.....but inside I was laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment