It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Getting bigger

Riggs is getting bigger...yesterday I literally asked him if he grew overnight...and he told me the aid on the bus asked him the same thing.  Seriously..he is growing right before my eyes. With this new height, has come a new maturity as well. Tonight I listened as Jeremy and Riggs talked on and on about sports..in depth conversations..where Riggs gave facts  and opinions...it was so amazing to watch him move in and out of topics with Jeremy and just keep rolling with it..loving talking and being with Jeremy. They have moved into another place...a place called friendship... and that is another level of their relationship I hope will continue to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment