It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, November 1, 2010

Christmas List...take one


You can't walk into any store without seeing Christmas all around you...it's too early, I know, but as a lover of Christmas deep inside I love it! Sarah Kate and Rollins sat down together and made the first draft of their Christmas list today. It was so sweet how they discussed each item and how to spell it too! I love seeing them together..these two being the closest in age of any of them.  The lists were great and from the heart...I was a little surprised to see an Ostrich shirt on Rollins' list..but hey, whatever makes you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment