It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, May 21, 2012

Bundt cake thank you

It's 2:00 something in  the morning and I have just put the last of my special chocolate chip bunt cakes in the oven...I know now that 50 minutes later it will come out...and I can go to bed...for a few hours before my alarm goes off at 5:30 to get the littles ready for their last day of school.  Yes...I know it sounds crazy. Why would I stay up and make so many bunt cakes for our teachers? Well...because my bunt cakes are special...they are home made....with love...it says I went the extra mile for you..or at least in my heart it does.  Stopping in at Kroger and putting my gift card on top of a Kroger cake just doesn't say what I want to say to my teachers.  To me it matters...crazy or not. I want them to know how much I love and appreciate them...and that they have touched my children in a unique and special way...Mrs. Hays, Mrs. Charlene, Mrs. Gaynor, Mrs. Pittinger....this bunt cake is for you. From the bottom of my heart...thank you for this year of learning and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment