It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, May 21, 2012

Kindergarten celebration

We gathered today to celebrate the completion of kindergarten...I was in charge of the party favors!
 and Holly brought the cutest cake!
 and we all gathered at Debbie's pool to party!
 Truly it was grand celebration!
 When these children were placed together with Mrs. P...something special happened. Special friendships were made that I know in my heart will last a lifetime....
and I don't just mean the kids...when a class comes together so do the Momas!

 and these children will be forever touched by one of the best teachers I have ever known...
Mrs. P has taught these children with passionate love and they have thrived under her care....they are oh so lucky to have experienced her zest for life!

 So as they Gators hop into first grade.....

I am so thankful for this amazing year for my precious Sarah Kate. It truly was magical!


No comments:

Post a Comment