It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Derby 138

Derby 138 had arrived! I was so sad when I woke up...wanting to be putting on a Derby dress and head to the track...but Jeremy was on call and that was not in the cards....



We settled into our Derby day watching the races with mom and betting online...the kids loved it! We ended up having the best day at home in our living room!Finally it was time for the Derby and the call to post.....

Sk did her own call to post with her pretend trumpet!

 We cheered and jumped...but this year no one had the big winner!
 Later I headed to the Wiggins' party...Jeremy was still working....we had a great time inside....
 and out....
 Cheers to Derby 138!



No comments:

Post a Comment