It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Kinder Derby 2012

 We started the day with muffins with Mom!

 After I said good bye to my littles in the cafeteria.....I spent the rest of the morning preparing the field for the great KinderDerby race!
 At 1:15 it was show time and Mrs. P was so excited! We all were!
 After singing My Old Kentucky Home and a call to the post.....the Derby races began!

 SK was in race 7 on her horse....Secretariat 
 Our little book worm really shocked us...and ran really, really fast!
 She and Davis were neck and neck...but he beat her at the last turn....she later said she was so happy he won since it was his birthday...she is so sweet. The best part was that Riggs & Rollins were so proud of her and she ate that up!
It was the best KinderDerby ever...and I was so happy to be a part of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment