It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, May 7, 2012

The Divas

I love being a part of Dining Divas! I don't always get to go...it seems few and far between that I actually attend but it's nice to know that once a month something fun awaits me .... if I can get it worked out to go!  ;)...but this month I was able to work it out!
We started with dinner at Martini's
 and then headed to Franchesca's for a private shopping party!
 We found so many cute things...they were overflowing with summer and Derby cuties!
 We had a ball picking up...trying on and "oh you have to have that" to each other!
 It's oh so fun to be a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment