It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Team work

Rollins is my soccer boy...he really still just loves it just as much as running. This spring we took a break from the stuffy...learn..learn ...learn fancy soccer places and signed up for your plain old fashioned vanilla Oldham County Rec league. A league where you play and smile...and it has been such a nice breath of sunshine...for all of us....
 What I have loved the most is that Riggs wanted to play too...and I have loved watching the two of them on the soccer field together.

 The brotherly team work is amazing.....
 All that time in the back yard has paid off!


No comments:

Post a Comment