It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mothers Day eve

Mothers Day came early this year.....
Usually it's a Sunday only holiday but somehow it snuck into my Saturday too!
Jeremy took my littles off to "take care of some things" and they came back all smiles and so proud of where they had been with daddy.
Have you seen my littles...I mean by still my heart!
 The big surprise was an arch....I had been wanting one to walk through to get to the garden!
 and every little had picked out a plant too! I was delighted!
 Riggs picked out this huge marigold but it broke so he put it on the lettuce in the garden...isn't is pretty?!
For supper we met up with mom and Cam and Sandy and families at Wick's pizza.
 These 2 are always so happy to see each other and giggle the whole time!
 Yhea for Saturday Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment