It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mothers Day 2012

I woke up mothers day to these waiting for me! A very happy way to start my day!
and lots of hugs and love from the littles....that first morning hug....when they are warm from sleep..oh it is delicious!
And with rain pouring in buckets outside we nixed our plans to go to the track and decide instead to huddle at home and.....sort socks!
We sorted...and talked...and made piles...but we were all together and I loved it all the same!
For lunch we headed over to see Bumpa and Mamaw to give them our mothers day love!
Can I just tell you how much I love these littles...I mean...I could eat them up....
Heather had just come home form her grandmothers funeral so this was an especially tender mothers day for her...
but it made me even more thankful for yet another mothers day with Charlene Hardy...she is the best of the best!

It was a nice...hang out...relaxing afternoon!

Finally we headed to Gran-Gran's to see her on Mothers day...Lila was just a little excited to give her this flower...just a wee bit as you can tell....
Oh how I love my Moma...she truly makes my life better just by knowing her! I am so lucky to have her so close!

It was a great Mothers Day...truly it was...and I have matching socks and love in my heart to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment