It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lila's first recital!

Today was the day....recital day had finally come and Lila Ray was so excited!
 After watching countless XC meets, track meets, soccer games, basketball games, and everything other thing the littles have done...today was her day to be in the spot light and she really was all smiles!
 We waited until it was time for them to go back....
 and then off they went.....
 No flash photography during the performance (sorry)...but look at this smile of accomplishment I took the moment I got her back! She was so proud of her first trophy! She really was amazing...and boy can she shake it!
 We showered her with praise, love and flowers.....
 I was so happy every body came to see her splish splash like no body's business!




 She held her flowers like a precious treasure!
 Seriously...she kissed them!
 It was so wonderful to see her shine...and let this 4th child be "the one" today! I am so proud of her and my heart overflows with love with this girl....dance on, Lila Ray...dance on!

No comments:

Post a Comment