It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

pinky promise press

It's official! Jenna and I have started our own T-shirt press business! It's called Pinky Promise press! We met with the lawyer and the accountant today and signed all the papers for our LLC!


We are so excited! We chose the name...Pinky Promise Press...because many New Years Eves ago we made a daring pinky promise to each other...and we kept it..and since then the pinky promise has a whole new meaning to both of us!


We have our supplies ordered, I am finishing an area in my basement, and even as we speak our logo is being drawn! The web site is a work in progress but the blog is up and running! It's going to be a lot of work, but we are so excited!

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment