It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, May 7, 2012

Spring mile run

In the fall...Riggs held the school record for the mile run at Goshen. His name was put up as the record holder. Seems like no big deal...but to him it meant a lot. As the spring mile run came and the classed rotated into PE...his record was broken so when the day came for his mile run...he felt the pressure.
 He ran...fell once...and to be honest it wasn't looking good...as he came around for the last half lap I told him he was going to have to dig deep to break the record....and that is one thing he can do...he can dig deeper....even when I look at him and think he has nothing left to give...some how he finds a way to squeeze a little more from his tank...and his heart.....
 I am happy to say that his name is now back as the record holder for the mile run at Goshen!
I am so happy for him because I know it means so much to him....way to dig deeper, Riggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment