It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kings Island

 Another school year ended...and we celebrated by going to Kings Island again!
 SK was so excited that she was tall enough this year to go on White Water Canyon!
 It wasn't everything she thought it would be......
 Put the day as a whole was a hands up...screaming good time!
 I loved celebrating the school year and spending the day with some of my favorite Goshen Gators! Lately people have been telling me that Riggs looks like me..in this one I can see it a little....
 These two have had such a great year together.....
 It was a bit of a rough year for Rollins' best buddy.....

 But Rolllins was there for him every step of the way....they are truly the best of friends....
 Rollins truly is one of a kind...he won a basket ball game there...and the choice was one big prize or two little ones...he took two little ones and gave them to SK and JR....here he sits as the only one without a prize but with a happy heart...
 It was the best day and the perfect way to end our school year!
 We can't wait to see what this summer has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment