It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Back to school eve

Tonight as we get ready for bed.....I have all four of my littles...right here with me. I can reach out and hug them at any time.
 Tomorrow morning these three will go off to school....
 what are Lila and I going to do...I am afraid she will be lost without them....
 Putting SK to bed was tough....I knew this was the last night in her bed that she wouldn't have school carved into her life...she was happy and safe...and here....that is one that means the most tonight...here....
 I put her tv timer on 10 minutes and when I went back up to check on her and turn the light off..this is what I found.....precious.
 I turned her light out and kissed her sweet cheek and went down to make the preparations for tomorrow. New Clip Boards laid out....
 Water bottles and snack ready to pack....
 Clothes laid out....



 Back packs packed and ready to go....

 I love the Gator on the other side of Sk's bag....tutu and all!
 and the table ready for breakfast.....
WHAS 11 will be here in the moring to broadcast live from our house as we go back to school. We are looking forward to a fun morning . It will be a welcome distraction as SK ventures out into the world on her own...well from 7-3 anyway! ;) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment