It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, August 19, 2011

sometimes & next times

Sometimes you try so hard and it just doesn't work out. That happened to Riggs today...he tried hard...and although he ran well at XC practice, he battled cramps and he was so frustrated. I felt so bad for him.
On my end...I felt the sometimes factor too. Sometimes all I do for him isn't enough. He was rested. He was hydrated. His diet was full of potassium. He had the proper warm up. He has the right shoes. I did all I could and still he cramped...and still he cried in frustration. Sometimes you do all you can and it's just not enough. You just have to know in your heart that there is always a next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment