It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I find myself in love with every moment these sisters spend together right now. How let me help you down from there now brings tears to my eyes. It's special right now...these moments of them being together because they are fleeting. Soon...so soon... Sarah Kate will be off to Kindergarten every day...and even though I know she will remain my sweet girl..she will be changed...different...big.
 I want these moments to last forever....
 to see how they love and help each other.......
 to see the happiness they find in each other and how my heart dances because they do have each other...
  Oh Sweet sisters that I love with all my heart!
Dear Summer,
Linger as long as you can...
Fill my heart with moments just like this one!
Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment