It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kindergator class meet & greet

Today was the second annual PTA class meet and greet! I started this last year and it is near and dear to my heart! I love giving the kids a chance to meet friends in their class...it just makes everyone feel better!
 I have recruited Amanda and Marcia to take over hospitality at Goshen so their sweet kindergators were their too to help me set up! Sarah Kate loves Preston and Davis!
 It was fun! The kids had gators to color and they watched a movie about what Kindergarten is all about!

 The highlight was a guest appearance by Gaston Gator!

 We all love him!
Even I wanted a little Gaston Gator love !
It was a fun event...bringing us one step closer to Kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment