It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

the last few days...

We are soaking up the last few days of summer. It's hard to do...to stop and be...when the "to do" list seems endless for back to school. Today we put all of it aside and went to Jenna's mom and dad's house to swim. The kids had the best time!
 It must be noted that the boys had a hula hoop contest!
 They really got into it!
 I will never forget this as long as I live.....
 Braden gave it a go...and was not so good at the hula hoop on the first try...but then...
he found his rhythm..and he hula hooped like no body's business!
 I counted hip hip circles for him...he got up to 215...he was all smiles! I have never laughed so hard in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment