It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Moma's back to school

I got up at 5 to make cheese grits, biscuits, and french toast casserole to take to the back to school breakfast for the teachers. This is a tradition at Goshen the day before school starts. I headed to school at 6 excited so see everyone and kick of the school year!
 Amanda, Marcia and I got things set up and ready...
 The teachers enjoyed their back to school breakfast! It was so nice to see everyone and hug them! They are amazing teachers and Goshen is so lucky to have them all!
 I stayed most of the day working in my littles' classrooms...organizing,,,,labeling...making name tags. It felt so good to be in their rooms..helping...knowing in some small way I helped get the room ready for their first day...that some little piece of me would be in the room when they got their tomorrow.
 The room before the kids come in...is full of possibility! Notebooks waiting to be filled with thoughts and ideas...pencils waiting to be used...it's going to be a great year for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment