It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Boys Movie night

New school year...new friends!
Tonight the boys invited classmates.... which were new and old friends.... over for a movie night. I love getting to know the new boys they are talking about and I love seeing them make new friends!
We had quite the crew even though I never got a picture of the whole group together! They were wired for fun and full of energy!
It was a night to bond with new friends.....
and a night to make deeper connections with friends they already know and love.....
They played...and they played! Boys being boys and having a ball!
 Capture the flag....


Soccer.....


The sounds of a backyard full of boys...it's one I love! They are so full of energy and so full of joy! Just give them a ball and they are happy! Old and new friendships growing with every laugh!


It always feels good to be victorious! I felt just like this tonight...like I had done something good for the boys!
We settled down for popcorn, cookies and drinks as it started to get dark....finally it was almost showtime!

We watched Mars Needs Moms.....


As true darkness settled in we did smores too!


It was a fun night! I loved seeing the boys so happy and I am so thankful for the friendships they have found in their classmates!

1 comment:

  1. love it!! thanks so much for including the boys!

    ReplyDelete