It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, August 5, 2011

Special delivery

When I went to the mailbox today....tucked inside the bills and catalogs was a beautiful yellow envelope. An envelope in the mail box is special these days with e mails and texts...you almost know right away it is something special. This one was addressed to Miss Sarah Kate Hardy.
 She opened it and inside was an invitation to come to her classroom and meet Mrs. P....under the big top! A circus theme! She was all smiles!
 The sweetest part was as she read the invitation she saw at the bottom....Love, Mrs. P.  She said, Moma, do you think she really already loves me?
I told her yes...Mrs. P has a big heart full of love and truly she does!

No comments:

Post a Comment