It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Good luck Ironman

Tonight we gathered to wish Jeremy good luck! I wanted to fill him with positive energy...I wanted him to know we loved him and supported him no matter what. I wanted him to be proud of this journey he has taken...working out 6 days a week for a year for this one event.
We had cake....
 Ironman cupcakes from Carmen's.....
 But most of all...we had lots of love and encouragement to give Jeremy!

 I made a video for him...and it really touched him. He is so inspired by the boys...our boys...and he has worked so hard for so long. I just wanted to fill his heart with love...that can only help right!?
 I was so glad Mark came.....our Ironman 2010
It was a year ago that Jeremy watched Mark do the Ironman...
 He saw him complete the dream and run across that finish line...pointing to the sky...up to God...up to his dad...Jeremy was inspired...and moved...we all were...
 It was then that Jeremy set his sights on Ironman 2011...and here we are...wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment