It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

friends

friends get you through the rough times...and boy do I have a good friend in Jenna. As I sat sobbing on the day Sarah Kate went off to Kindergarten...feeling empty and sad.
The most beautiful daisies arrived for me....my favorite flowers ever!
and the card....
she is so good to me...and I love her so much. These daisies will fade but friendship and love will linger. She gave me this heart a few years ago and I always have it up so I can see it. Our friendship mades me feel secure and brave...it's wonderful knowing you have friends to love you and to give love right back to!

No comments:

Post a Comment