It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, August 19, 2011

life as it is


I am happy. I have a beautiful life. My children fill my soul with a love that I can't even begin to put into words. But my beautiful life is not always full of just beauty. It's the good and the bad..the light and the dark that allows the beauty of my life to shine. It's been brought to my attention that my pictures on this blog are not always "the best" of me. Why would I put a picture of me on the blog that shows me red faced and sweaty after a workout...or with no make up on...or better yet of me crying? Well, it's because this is my life. In the busy swirl of my life there are times when I get lost in the shuffle and the day begins and ends without make up. There are days and times when trying to take time to be pretty just doesn't happen.  This is our blog...our life...and I cry and sweat and struggle at times like we all do. But I also laugh and giggle and play and love with intense passion. I want our blog to be a glimpse of our life as it is...the good, the beautiful and yes.... even the ugly.   I just have to have faith that beauty lies within our hearts...our Hardy hearts. Thanks for enjoying our journey with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment