It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to school!!!







So much to do this morning...2 back packs to organize and pack, 2 snacks, 2 water bottles, 2 i pods charged, 2 teas poured-one warm and one cold, 2 boys to wake up, 2 boys to dress 2 breakfasts to make, 2 boys to comb hair and brush teeth...and the list goes on....busy busy!!! They looked so cute in their shirts...Riggs sporting "Mrs. Parrott Rocks" and Rollins with "Mrs. Howard Rocks" . They were happy and excited! I was happy and excited for them! But as that bus pulled away taking the boys on the beginning of the journey into 1st and 3rd grade it physically hurt me...my heart hurt with pangs of nervousness and saddness. I can't wait till 3:08 to welcome them off the bus with hugs, tea and an open heart to hear all about their day!

No comments:

Post a Comment