It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I hate my bugs!



Rollins Alexander announced today that he no longer likes his bugs...the ones that adorn the walls of his precious room...the bugs that link him to a little boy rather than a big boy...the bugs I put up and with love arranged on the walls when we got him a big boy bed. It's so sad but now the search begins for a new room theme and soon we will say good bye to the bugs! He is my baby boy....and I just want to remember his little boy ways...telling me that he is so cold he is "sugaring" (shaking) or that he saw a "squirt" (squirrel) in a tree....or "oh no, Moma someone glittered!" (littered).....Lord, help me remember these precious things!

No comments:

Post a Comment