It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, August 2, 2010

Triathalon..get ready for the Hardy Boys!




Last year Riggs did this triathalon and it was so good for him to try it and finish it...so great for his confidence! Well today I signed them both up for the one this year. Rollins is excited but nervous because he is not comfortable on his bike really...especially when it comes to stopping! But he got right on it today and started practicing! I was so happy and proud to see him do that! He is such a go getter!! And Lila Ray was inspired to ride her bike while watching her brother...and although it is heavy as hades for a little baby she will carry it herself or die trying! I hope she always keeps that spunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment