It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, August 30, 2010

A heart like no other.....



Today was Book fair day at Goshen...I met Rollins in the library to shop for new book for him to read. He smiled when he saw me...so happy I was there.... and buried his little head into my tummy. Off he went to shop and soon he came back with two books...smiling happily as he walked toward me...must be good books I thought...he handed me a book about Justin Bieber (for sk) and a book about puppies (for Lila). "These are for my sisters," he said. "what about you?".....I asked him. He told me a saw an animal book but that it cost too many dollars so he would just get these for Sarah Kate and Lila....I am telling you...the giving and love literally oozes out of this child. He lifts me up everyday with some small but amazing act of kindness. We went and found the animal book and of course added it to our pile! He is a beautiful little boy...inside and out! Giving is like breathing for him...and I am lucky enough to witness this everyday in this precious little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment